Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Whooaaa

Well, nothing much, really, just a new layout (which I truly love; thanks again to Photkicho who makes magnificent layies like these..) Pardon me for the somewhat lengthy absence, there were just too much factors that led me to stop blogging- virus... studies... soulsearching of sorts.. and did i say virus?? hell, they drive me nuts! of course, after I checked everybody else's blog (in a pc shop), I felt as if I was missing too much of civilization by keping my doors locked from the whole world. Don't get me wrong, I'm still not going to blog as often as before; it's just that you can expect more posts now, especially since we're just a day away from vacation.. Chem finals... sheesh, soo hard...

About the soulsearching thing, well, i guess it was mainly because of too many blows in my life during the last six or so months.. my second sem has been horrific, a decrease of AT LEAST .25 in ALL subjects, including math subjects.. drawing, as i believe, takes a huge plummet from my 1.75 to (my estimate) 2.5.. i'm hanging by a thread in theology.. God help me make it through... which reminds me that one particular important resolution of mine was broken just fourteen days afterthe first day of January.. sigh.. God forgive me for it... sigh, i felt broken, and i still feel broken... which led me to this soulsearching... and to my separation from the outside world...

sigh.... well, guess i have to study for my chemistry finals... be updating soon.. and perhaps adding pics below... if i have the time... God bless us all... Viva Santo Tomas ^_^