Sunday, October 30, 2005

Update on Mushiness

.... to Mom
Fine, so maybe she really IS proud of me, and well, my words aren't as delicious as I would think them to be.. Mom, sorry for doubting you, and thanks for "being proud of me"..

.... to James Esteleydes
You were the first one to befriend me despite my aloofness and all.. I definitely want to thank you because of your "benigness" (or is it benignity? heck, the dictionary's tucked away, I'll check it next time) and your friendliness to me...

.... to JayR Monte
If there was any person that threatened me (academically, of course), this guy was it.. Now with all due respect to Sze, Winnie, Abi and Ken, but double 1's in History and Theology??? This guy gave me a run for my money, tell ya. Heck I don't even have a single 1... ( "O master!!") Oh well, first of all, congratulations, and secondly, thank you for..... just thank you..

.... to Sir Cruz
for teaching me that nerdy unsporty guys like I am bond with sports if and only if the coach/prof was as held by an intermolecular attraction as nice as you.. thanks sir..


Now, what else?? Actually I've thanked everybody I could possibly think of, and hey, I'm a bit tired from enrolment this afternoon... (Sighs..) Men's fitness P.E.?????? (gives a long, anxious, worried sigh again) Oh well, what will happen, will happen, don't it??

Oh well, be updating soon... God bless to all of us..

CONGRATULATIONS TO MS CRISTINA SZE FOR BEING A DEAN's LISTER.. ^_^