Monday, October 31, 2005

One Week Left

If there was any way I could stop time, I definitely would.. Heck, could you believe it?? I have barely been able to get a good night's rest when I've just realized that classes are due to start a week from now...

"Earth paging Dexter, Earth paging Dexter! You should have known better since enrolment was yesterday."

"Awww shaddup!!"

Le sigh... Has it been two weeks already??? Has it?? Well the calendar says so, but I have barely done anything.. ANYTHING! Grr!

And it's not as if I'm getting rest over the next couple of days either.. Not that I'm complaining about Halloween and All Saint's Day; after all, November 1 is my second most favorite day (next to December 31, that is), but heck, the two weeks just felt like one swift swoop...

Le sigh..

And no, I can't go with Winnie and the gang on November 4 to visit Mam FFC.. As much as I hate to turn that down AGAIN (it's the fifth time I was supposed to visit her after all), I have but little choice but to do so... Sorry....

LONG HUGE LE SIIIIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

And with the whole thing being said, it just feels like any other ordinary school day.. Still away from home for much of the day, still sleepless as ever.. Barely any freedom to do what I want... Tell me what sets this apart from school days?? Basically nothing, that's what.. (Well I do get to update my blog once in a while...)

Of course, I'm still brooding over my P.E. for this sem, which is men's fitness... I wonder if it'll make me lose weight or what.. Moreover, I'm not really sure if I'm gonna be as darn lucky as last sem, where I had the ever nice and wonderful Sir Cruz as prof.... Dang, I wish I had taken folk dance instead, if men's fitness is gonna involve hours of practise as well, but then again, could you ever imagine a big tub of goo and blubber like me doing the chacha??? (Smirks anxiously)

Dang, 3 more sems of P.E.???????????? I suppose I'll skip classes altogether... if I could, that is..

Le sigh...

Nothing new really, just a huge big fat nothing is what I wrote... Sorry for taking some of your precious time reading a catastrophiser's thoughts..

Til next time.. May God bless us all..