Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Guess Who's Back

My my... How long has it been??? Well, a month and a week to be precise... AND I COULD NOT BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I MISSED ALL MY FELLOW BLOGGERS, goodness!!

.. if my PC hadn't busted...

Well, I'm back again.. at least for now.. ^_^ and I actually could not believe how much I've missed... I mean, imagine a hundred plus worth of unread mail.. that's just the inbox tells ya, and I actually just finished reading all of them.. well, fine.. most of them.. I'm not reading those chain mails anymore, because they're just so damn annoying! if I knew, my pc got busted the last time because of a virus attached to a message from so and so.. tells ya, it's very annoying when I'm cut off from the outside world, and five weeks isn't really a short time you know...

which reminds me..

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MISS JACQUELINE UY!!!!

that's another thing... could y'all believe how much I fumed when I couldn't greet Jackie??? I did send SMS but.... her number's changed, I think.... I swear I'll destroy all the people who are actually making these viruses... Imagine this kind of computer know-how being put to waste??? Preposterous!

oh well, I'm just practically annoyed is all... we-ell I'm happy but life just isn't complete without the hours sitting in front of the monitor and chatting with friends from HS.. well college is great but college life just hasn't risen to that wacky status I had in HS...

well whut else?? actually nothing.. I'm practically just waiting for my grades online (just like all other Thomasians out there), that's all... Not that my life was a bore that I don't have any story to tell, but I guess I'll spare you from the er...... "lengthy" talk...

fine, boring talk then..

oh well til here my friends.. I guess I'll just make my presence felt in your blogs...

God bless us all ^_^