Saturday, July 14, 2007

Battle Cry

Despite every reservation, every sacrifice, every minute spent trying to understand pressure heads, vacuum gages, work functions, intrinsic concentrations and what-not, somehow I still find myself picking up the pieces of my failure, and trying to make sense of something that just doesn't...

These are rough days... tough times... It is never easy to express just how shattering it is for one to have prepared so much for a battle, and yet lose it... But at this point in my life, I suppose that it IS too early to dictate the pace of the war, much less to even dream nor think of even giving up... What was that phrase? Fall down seven times; rise up eight...

Quite honestly, I'd lost my esteem... But to know that there are a lot of people who have much more faith in me than I do myself, somehow, I know that although my feet are sore from walking a thousand miles, I have to go on... And for as long as I can draw breath, I will never give up... This is my promise to them, who have given me the courage to go on... My friends, thank you... ^^

... and the adventure continues... ^^

Cheers everyone...