Monday, August 01, 2005

Am I trying too hard??

"Kinetic energy is the quantity of a rational expression multiplied by the infinitive squared divided by the the route of Villalobos to Mollucas subtracted from an ogee curve."

Say what!?!?!

I actually said that once without me realizing it.. No kidding!! Here I was with five books before me, and I was trying to get all the facts into my head.. My mom coincidentally passed my bedroom while I uttered that nonsensical equation...

And it was like 12 midnight and I was near knockout status... But I can't sleep yet... Not when prelims is drawing nearer by the second...

My mom just looked at me like I was the craziest lunatic in the universe... And she went over me, felt my forehead and lightly slapped my cheeks to snap me out of what seemed to be a trance...

I actually didn't believe her when she first told me, but looking at it, why the heck would mom invent something like that?? So it probably was true..

Meaning that the pressure is finally getting into me...

Overdrive mode... Inspired mode... Unstoppable mode... That was what my status in YM said for the last few days... Yeah, I really felt like those.. like nothing could stop me..

And actually, as far as my will and my spirit is concerned, I am determined to go the miles I have to walk to reach my goal.

But my body is saying something else.... Sleeping for only three hours a day for the purpose of studying?? My eyes are droopy, my brain barely holding on... Got almost no energy left... I feel as if I am about to collapse...

Which makes me think.. AM I JUST TRYING TOO HARD??

Yes, sacrifices are necessary to fulfill dreams.. But man, it's as if I'm obssessed... I'm forgetting to unwind.. to enjoy...

Overdriven?? Probably it's good up to some point... But one must not forget to live just because of an obssession right? Yeah, it's better to be just driven, cos everything that is "over" is bad for your health.. = )

Oh well, have to regain all those lost sleep..

Tata everyone... ENJOY LIFE FOR YOU ONLY GET TO LIVE IT ONCE...

Rally hoooooooooooooo!!

OPH.


- Honorary Member of Xerxes, DJT