Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sacrifices...

Two weeks left...

Until my first ever hurdle in my college life...

Yeah, it's just the prelim's, I hear you say... But for me, it's not "just" the prelim's... It's THE prelim's...

I mean, how else does one build his foundation in his prospects of becoming a board-topnotcher five years afterwards?? It begins right then and there, in an hour long of pen-scratching-paper routine....

"Yeah right... Topnotcher, you say??? Fat chance.."

Yeah, to be the man, you gotta beat every other man ( and woman) there is... I know there are a lot of other people much much better than me, wiser and more studious... But I won't know if I could do it unless I try, right??

So this would probably be my last post in a couple of weeks, until the prelim's draw to a close.... Because I have to review for it... Especially for theology.. Man, that will be a pain in the rear.... Being required to read "Parts of Daniel" from the Apocrypha for more or less three essay questions?? man, that would probably take a while...

So I end this post now...

I would probably be posting again on the third week of August, with a poem perhaps and a new layout...

God bless us all.... Good luck......