Sunday, July 17, 2005

One Hell of A Ride...

Next week promises to be one of the most hellacious rides in my college life ever.... One quiz after another.. One assignment after another.. Everything is piling up to be one big mess.. Here's what my schedule looks like:

TUESDAY: submission of math assignment regarding simpilfication, multiplication, and division of algebraic expressions; Quiz # 1 in English regarding the library (wha????) and study skills (dami memorization nito.. )

WEDNESDAY: handing over of pre lab assignment regarding density; Quiz # 1 on Chemistry regarding naming of compunds (with the charges of some never-heard compounds like Ferricyanide and Thiosulfate), bunsen burner and safety in the laboratory; Quiz # 1 on PHist regarding the PHILIPPINE MAP (OH MY GOD!!!!!) and the first unit which comprises of 29 pages; 1st practical test on volleyball (I'm sure I'm gonna fail this)

THURSDAY: Recorded practice quiz on Math regarding the four basic operations and simplification thorugh factoring of algebraic expressions; Handing over of English assignment regarding the use of the library (i.e. call numbers, periodicals and such); Submission of Chemistry assignment regarding molar mass, and percentage composition

FRIDAY: Quiz #2 on math regarding the aforementioned topics

SATURDAY: Submission of Drawing Activity regarding dimensioning techniques and application of line types; Possibly Quiz #1 on Theology..


Good gracious... Can I get through unscathed from this????

On a lighter note however, Auntie Rub's arrived from US last week.... YAHOOO!!!! We dined at Kamayan last Sunday evening and my goodness, did it feel so nice to have Auntie Rub's back here... :) She's reaaly got a good sense of humor... :) That night was very memorable to me, because it held many firsts: our first family reunion since 2003, Aunt Rub's first balikbayan since 2002, my first chance to unwind and enjoy since college began, my first time to eat Kalderetang Kambing (yum) and my first glass of beer since last Christmas.. Hahahahah.... ^_^ Really enjoyed the affair..... :) Thanks Auntie.. Glad you're back here in the Philippines...

A man approached me this Wednesday morning, and man did he give me the creeps... He was wearing a formal suit and then he came up to me and asked: "Excuse me, pano ba makabalik sa Legaspi?" And I say wha!?!?!?! Then I said" Sorry hindi ko po alam e.. Pasensya na po.." And he kept following me, saying "Sige nanaman po, hindi naman ako masamang tao e..." And I just kept repeating "sorry talaga hindi ko alam.." he was very persistent... Good thing he finally decided to ask somebody else at last... What bugged me was that he was wearing a suit.. I mean, how could he have wound up here in Manila, all clean and in a suit, if he came from Legaspi?? And he wasn't even carrying a bag to bring his things.. If he were a tourist, do you think he wouldn't be carrying his belongings or something?? And freakier still, he couldn't have been a tourist, because after I doubled back a bit, I saw him enter a house in the alleyway... Really really freaky....

Oh well, gotta go now... Tons of homework to do.... I'll update soon. Tata!! :)