Monday, July 18, 2005

Feeling good...

I just want to say thank you to those people (Jackie, Winnie, Sze, and Liz) for their concern.. :)) Really have great friends.. :)

I managed to finish all my assignments last night and even managed to review for my english exams this coming Tuesday... How???? Dunno really.... But I know I would have never managed it without God, so I'm thankful to Him all the same... :)

I'm also in this inexplicable mindframe, and I feel as if nothing could stop me.. as if I could do everything... Yeah, I think it's a bit conceited too.... It's probably because I managed to climb that humongous pile of homework last night... Hope this feeling will pass soon, cos I don't want to be an obnoxious, arrogant brat...

I also found out that we're gonna have a family reunion again later tonight... In a boat!! Probably a ship... Don't know what's what.. My grandma just called us up this morning and told us we're gonna "dine in a boat".... So probably it's gonna be a "floating restaurant", which, I am not hesitant to deny, is super romantic... :)) Imagine we're in the middle of nowhere under the beautiful night sky with (hopefully) a full moon and some stars that dot the otherwise blue sky??? WOW!!!! as in, WOOOOWWWW.. I looooooooooooove it.... :)

Oh well, gotta go now... Still have 3 tests to review for.....

Again, thank God, my family and my friends for always being with me... :)

Tata now.... :)