Sunday, June 19, 2005

end of the week

Today officially marks the end of my first week as a college freshman.. and also the first taste of what really really seems to me as a hard life ahead...

My school day began promptly with my first ever drawing class (in my whole life)... Our prof, Ms Torralba is very nice, and lightened the air of a rather oddly quiet student body with occasional jokes every now and again... She was also the first prof to teach me something new, which was how to write letterings in gothic, which was a standard in all engineering courses within the campus.. However, she also gave us an assignment online.. (NO!!!!!)

We were dismissed from her class after 3 hours and we proceeded to the cadroom (comp lab). There, we were, again reminded of the school rules, and then, introduced to the program which we were going to take up for the sem which was autocad.. It is quite interesting, although I think it would have been a much much better if they taught it to the architecture studs.. My gosh, it is a drawing program!!!! I can't even handle paint! HAHAHAH XD oh well, hope i could learn something from that too...and btw, the prof didnt introduce himself... hehehe..

Theo (theology) was the last subject of the day.. Our prof is a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooot like Mr Enrado.. HAHAHA XD He's nice too btw, and he gave us a pep talk... He also gave us his number (voluntarily) which was mighty rare for a prof... He asked us to give him a class directory, the reason being he wanted to greet those who were celebrating their birthdays... Really really nice... XD

When we were dismissed from theo, I bought my alge book which cost 300 pesos and was as thick as two cksc ap books combined, and also my chem book which cost (get this.. prepare to be astounded!) 2000 pesos!! OMG!!! hahahah... my my, things are really really expensive nowadays... after the books, I bought my drawing kit (t square, triangles, tech pens, compass, ink eraser and refillables) for (prepare to be blown again) 1,500 pesos!!!! OMG! i was intending to buy a gift for dad so i brought that money.. boohhoooo...

well that ends my first college week...... gotta read the thick books i bought.. tata!!1

P.S. Happy Father's Day to all dads!!
P.P.S. Jackie, kaya mo yan!! Kaw pa??
P.P.P.S. Mon!!!!!!!! Miss na kita!! sana magkita tayo!!
P.P.P.P.S. to myself, galingan mo sa college!!!!!!! kakayanin mo yan!!