Sunday, June 26, 2005

Rundown

I never would have imagined school to be this busy.. Maybe it's just me, and my overly ambitious desire to have honors... But honestly, just trying to pass a subject is hard enough... Assignments keep piling up on top of one another.. Our math assignments usually have at least 8 questions. NOTE the words: AT LEAST... so far, our maximum was 12, but what the hey?? it's just the second week... Who knows what will happen next.

We haven't had Chemistry yet, which is a bit annoying since I read the first unit in advance... Grrr... I should have read our math book instead..

PHist is majorly annoying too... No, it doesnt have anything to do with the prof.. In fact, Ms Turingan seems to know her stuff pretty well... Its just that the book... IT'S IN FILIPINO AGAIN!!!!!!! Grr, I thought I had escaped CKSC's history-in-tagalog frenzy... It's not as if I hate Filipino... It's just that Filipino is being incorporated on a subject that would have been easier to understand in English... Oh well, as they say... "weather weather lang"

Values??? We-ell.... Our prof Ms Agustin seems nicer than my first impression.... I just really don't know if it should even be integrated as a subject.. Frankly speaking, values teaches people to lie.. Honestly, if the quiz asked you: What would you do if you saw your classmate cheating? a. tell it to the teacher, b. just let it pass, it's not my business.. Obviously you would answer a. because that would have been morally correct... but honestly, what you would really do is just let it pass especially if that certain classmate is a friend of yours... But you need to answer a, otherwise you would have a point deducted from your score.. Am I right? I just believe that values isn't worth the precious time it is given... We could have just added an hour or two to math or chem instead of values... Besides, values was integrated as a subject by the Aquino government to "bring back the values of the Filipinos who saw cheating, lying and stealing as a means of living (the preceding government being blamed for this matter)".. but honestly, isn't lying cheating and stealing STILL a way of life amongst Filipinos???? Sheesh, man.... I'll be damned if you believe otherwise.... Of course there are some people who are really valiant.. those who are righteous and truthful... But majority of the citizens are not so.. Why we even see these criminal acts among the high officials of our country..... and they were supposed to be our models...... Man, I just don't like it as a subject.. "What one wants to become is his own decision"... I believe you could teach someone all you want but it would still be in vain.. You could also not teach someone values but he will turn out to be good and nice.. It's all in the person... Thats what I believe in...

English is pretty good too.. We were asked on our first meeting to talk in front and say what we wanted to say... HAHAH, I'm pretty sure I was very very red when I was speaking, but still everything turned out alright.. (Thank God of course)

The hardest subject of all, (at least I believe so) is Drawing.. GOSH! just one activity would take you at least three quarters of a day to finish... My Gosh.... It's really exhausting, although I wouldn't say it's not fruitful.. I could now write Gothically pretty well.. so so at least, ( I wouldnt say its magnificently beautiful because that is not true ) HAHAHA.....

I still don't have a club though.. NECES (for ECE studs like me) doesnt seem very very intersting.. Sportsfest this sportsfest that... What does sportsfests have to do with engineering????

As for Varsitarian?? Well I'm not sure but I heard the tests to join it were already through.. (Bo0hhooo)

I really want to join One Voice though (the choir) although my throat is hurting like crazy... Sighh.. Guess I have a whole year dormancy.....

Well, have a drawing assignment to do.. Tata folks...


***********************************************************
SUPER CONGRATULATIONS TO JACKIE! GRABE GALING TALAGA.. YOU GO GIRL!! HAHAHAHA!!