Monday, June 20, 2005

Dad's Day

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL DADS OUT THERE!! XD

Especially to my dad.. Thanks for everything... Thanks for being with me through everything.. for teaching me to be fair at all times.. for always showing me the right path when I have gone astray.. for teaching me not to let go nor give up when times got rough.. I owe so much to you.. I wouldn't have been able to be who I am now without you and mom.. Thanks.. :)

And to all other dads out there, thanks for giving me wonderful friends.. Mon, Jackie, Ron, Ken, Ke, Winnie, Sze, Bi, Yanni, and all the others I may have missed.. Thank you and happy father's day to you too :)

And of course, to God, Our Most Holy Father.... Thank You for giving me this life.. It is with You that I find the strength to carry on, and the courage that I seek... thank You for all the blessings You have given me, and also for the hardships and problems in my life because I know they polish my rocky facade to become a beautiful and brilliant gem someday... Thank You, Lord.. Praise be Thy name...

and again, to all fathers out there....

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!! God bless you always . XD