Thursday, March 23, 2006

helluvaday

The alarm rang at 6:15 a.m. Damn, how unlucky could I get?! Or rather, how forgetful of me to set it when my finals were supposed to start at 7:00 am? I was actaully intending to get up earlier to review a tad more and refresh my memory, but whoopee-dee-freaking-doo.. Guess I'm getting older..

So I took a five minute bath and voila!! Good to go, until I realized I promised to cook today's breakfast.. Whipped up a quick sinangag for my parents (particularly my mom), eggs, ham, took a one-spoon-breakfast mainly to check if everything tasted alright.. Dang was actually planning something else but time was my enemy.. Left home half an hour past 6.

Jeep ride was a hell.. Don't you people ever get annoyed at the driver when he says "oi mga wala pang bayad dyan" and looks at you as if you haven't paid when you were in fact it was the first thing you did after trying to "cozy up" on that seat of his.. Dang, seems I'm not the only guy who's forgetful...

Got to school with only a minute to spare.. Guess I have to forget about reviewing.. Dang I should have just studied last night, shouldn't I?? 24 multies plus 30 multi problems in 2 hours?? Dang!!

And the song I downloaded last night?? Turns out I already had it ages ago.. Double dang!

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not really complaining... Guess I just want to write a lengthy post.. Hehehe..

Well tomorrow and Monday's gonna be a sort of a judgment day, Monday more so than tomorrow.. Just imagine if you were in starstruck and it was sunday and you hear the judges say, "thank you and goodbye to...." Dang, five of my classmates have already succumbed to geom... What about trigo? chem? and most of all, drawing??? (in my case, theo) Well, we'll experience that starstruck sort of thing tomorrow as we see our grades in english and chem.. And on monday, we see our grades for trigo and drawing.. (Dang what about my theo??)

Well, at least I have a few days to breathe before I see my clearance... Well yeah it's torture not to know whether you've passed theo... But I suppose I could rant all I want and complain all I want, but nothing would change anyhow... Guess I just have to wait..

A lot of my friends have been comforting me, that I probably wouldn't fail theo, after all, according to them, it's just a minor subject.. Guess I'm just really nervous since I've failed our one and only 50 item long quiz on sacraments... Not that Mam Redonia showed it to us, but I'm pretty positive I failed.. The worst thing about this is that she never showed us any of our post-quizzes, or the seatwork or what have you, which is actually sh#t since you won't know if you need to catch up or not.. Dang, I hope I scored respectably in our finals.. Dang, I'm too nervous..

Nervous enough to have skipped playing DOTA with Jo and the gang... Could you believe I missed it?? and on the final day of our exams at that?? Revelation ain't it?? More than that, I've also turned down watching Final Destination 3 with Candz and Arvs.. Triple dang.

Well, I guess I have to put it to rest since, as I said, I can't do anything about it..

Still haven't found decent pics to post over my site... Guess I need to upload some from my digicam, or my phone, whichever is more decent..

Well tata now... Have to prepare dinner.. Chinese style lumpia! Yum ^_^

God bless us all.. ^_^

VIVA SANTO TOMAS!