Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Second Post

Yeah I know I shouldn't be here.. After all, it would be my second post for the day (the new layout post was just posted a few hours ago, and I forgot to change the time ^_^).. but what the he-ey?? I missed this too much... I was actually thinking of playing aeRO, hunt a few horongs and break a few bibles and slot flammable cards in there but the hell.. That can wait, can't it?? ^_^ Not really feeling particularly jolly, not that sad either.. Just finished reviewing for my chemistry finals earlier than I anticipated.. Or perhaps change the word "review" to "scan".. Believe me, there are times that the more you study, the more your mind will fail you in the exam proper.. So here I am, typing away, downloading a chinese love song that I saw over the tv a month ago, entitled "Dui Bu Qi, Wo Ai Ni" sung by the lovely Fish Leong.. Not in love, no time for that, (or at least I don't want to think that I am if I am), being the boring outcast that I am.. Hehehe...

So what to say??

Well first off, I want to apologize for failing to help in the sponsor thing for my high school alma mater.. It's not as if I have no gratitude for CKSC, or what.. Just call me irresponsible is what you need to do.. Can you believe that I no-showed like four or five meetings??? Well, at least two of them were because I had classes, but the other two were just family affairs that I could have just skipped... I feel terribly ashamed... Sigh.. How much I've changed in just a year!!

Of course, I'm positively excited about our yearbook... I want to see what a nice work my beloved friend, Jackie, (who I haven't talked to for a looooooooooooooooooooong time) has done.. (Jackie miss you po ^_^) It's the first ever reunion of our batch since graduation.. yeah it's a bit early I suppose.. but what's wrong with seeing people you miss?? (Hi, Mon, Winnie and Sze)..

Well, someone texted my grades in geom and I'm happy that I got a respectable final grade.. Of course, my prediction that my grades would go down by at least .25 were correct, which makes it less viable that I would retain my "dl-ship".. Sorry, mom, dad... Sigh, guess I was too preoccupied with this so called soulsearching of mine..

It's 9 already, damn and I've written only a bit in the 45 minutes I've been sitting here.. Guess sometimes you're overflowing with words and when you get a paper and pen to write a poem or essay ( or in this case type a post on your rotten keyboard) the words just go away like they never existed at all.. Or perhaps my life is just unintersting at best.. Nothing to brag about, not too active in school- like yeah, what the hell can I write about??

Sigh, haven't really done much in my college life have I?? Books books books... Is there anything else I live for besides books?? Sighhss, getting uptight again.. Grrr..

Well, the song's done downloading.. Guess I'll have to continue this in another time, as my parents would be after my blood if I hagged the PC for the rest of the night..

Have a blessed night everyone... God bless us all.. ^_^

VIVA SANTO TOMAS..