Friday, September 28, 2007

Rants

The weeks have been getting increasingly exasperating... I've been barraged with paperwork lately that my leisure time has been effectively cut off to a tenth of the time that I used to have for myself... Sighs... Not that I'm complaining about it.. I love this feeling of sweet busy-ness ( I was supposed to say business but thought it sounded wrong).. Still I suppose I deserve a well earned break, after working myself out this past week...

Examinations count is on an all time high... AC analysis quiz on Tuesday, BJT DC bias and stablization the day after, Poisson and Normal Distribution on Friday, plus Laplace, Legendre and Cauchy Euler on Saturday... Plus, a theoretically possible Ideal Gas quiz on Saturday...

If that wasn't enough, submission of the research proposal on superconductors, and of the interpretations of another study... Preparations for the LED oral report, both written and powerpointed... What's there not to be happy about life?? ^^

We were supposed to have judgment day all over again with the ECE test, but lo! Due to popular demand, the test was postponed till next Wednesday... Sighs... Leaves me with more time to brood and calculate my chances I suppose.. C'est la vie...

Next Tuesday officially marks our final regular week actually, so that's not really much of a surprise... After that, and the finals that follow, plus the oral report on a semiconductor of fate's choosing, and it's another well deserved sem break.. I sure hope everyone passes... For the record, no one is out of the woods yet, and this is, hands down, the most demanding sem of all...

Rumors have been running rampant about our block not being a block anymore next semester... Sighs.. I know I've complained about some of my irresponsible and feeling-close classmates before, but the whole class?? Guess it's for the best...

Nothing much really to say.. Guess I needed to rant a bit about life in general... Deeper posts will come soon.. After racking my brains for English, it's just hard to focus... We'll get to that some time...

Til then.. Cheers ^^