Saturday, November 24, 2007

Random Fandom

Meh... Just a string of random fandom stuff that I've come to realize over these past few days... Currently working on a whopper post for this December, and I've managed to come through quite well...

Things are unbelievably getting crazier... School life's getting crazier... Quizzes and assignments here, there and everywhere.. Mech's fun though... I'm finally understanding FBD's... AMaths and EE's good too... We don't have any reference materials so I'm forced to listen (but I've resolved to listen anyways)... The only thing that needs more poring over is ECE, because examples are truly limited, and the book becomes a welcome ally...

As soon as I've stopped harboring grudges, things have turned out for the better... I've realized how shallow I really was for getting fussy over things... But then again, I'd give myself a few more days and I'll prolly get mad all over again... But so far, I've become more understanding if you will, and aware of the merits of symbiosis... It's certainly a step up from the hermit within me... The machine has been suppressed..

And I'm falling in love....

Cheers!! Viva la raza!!