Thursday, November 15, 2007

Random Things

As I sit here idly, waiting for Trillian to finish downloading, and taking a much needed break from all the mindless reading and highlighting of the salient points of our constitution, I just can't help but blog... I'm a writer too remember?? :))

Sighs... It's just the second week, but gawd, things are smokin'!! Assignments are starting to build up, much to my pleasure so far, but I know eventually things will get to me too... As a matter of fact, I still have two hundred thirteen pages more to highlight on our constitution, and I still have ECE and Mech... Yeehaw!!

School hasn't been the only thing in my life that's getting shaken up... There's been an air of misunderstandings around me lately, one of which involved one of my closer friends, another a former love interest, and another a not-so-close acquaintance... In more ways than one, my patience and ultimately, my resolve, is being put to the test...

And then, there was this contest... To keep it straight, I was supposed to have joined that quizbee, but it was on subjects on my previous term -- the term that I was like flunking all around, and I just thought I was not up to the job... I kinda feel like I've disappointed some of my peers by chickening out at the last moment, but... sighs... This, and the disappointment of another close friend from high school... Sometimes, I just do not know how to cope up... That disappointment of a high school friend has particularly hit me hard though.. She wasn't returning any calls or instant messages, which is like a huge WARNING sign... Add that to the fact that this was my strike two, and hooboy...

Of course, life hasn't been all that bad... I've met a hottie in a seminar I've been to just yesterday, and gawd, she was like... I don't know.. Hahahah... Words just fail me at a time like this... Hehehe...

Yey! Trillian finally finished! :D Gotta get back to work and/or sleep (optional) :P

Cheerios everyone :D