Saturday, June 04, 2005

Aims for the First Half of My College Life

*** Study harder.

*** Have a much much closer relationship with God.

*** Strengthen family bonds by having more time and being more open to my parents.

*** Make more friends.

*** Preserve the friendship I have with my friends from CKSC.

*** Try to rebuild the bridges that I have burned with those who became my "acquaintances" ( this is probably the hardest one)

*** Write at least one poem a month.

*** Meditate at least an hour a day.

*** Learn to play at least one musical instrument, whatever it may be.

*** Engage in any sports. (OH boy, this is the second hardest one, I HAATE sports.)

*** Blog at least twice a week.

*** Try to have a parttime job.

*** Learn how to cook.

but most importantly.....

*** Enjoy my college life. XD