Thursday, September 01, 2005

Good News

We had another practical test in volleyball this afternoon... And guess what... Somebody got flat 1.... And guess who it is... Wahahahaha!! ^_^

Dang of course it's not me! There are just some things that don't mix in this world... The ever proverbial water and oil... And of course, me and sports...

Of course my P.E. prof is just so nice that he gave 2.5 as the lowest score for the test... I quote, "Kung mambabagsak lang ako, marami akong masisingko dito; pero ilang linggo na lang hindi na tayo magkikita. Kaya ang pinakamababa kong binigay, 2.5" NAKS!! Of course, from this context, you could already guess what my grade is, right??

Still, I'm happy to have this grade, however low others may consider it.. Honestly, if I weren't able to restrain myself, I would have leapt as tall as Taipei 101... Because this was one thing I dreaded the most... The humiliation.. the anxiety.. the nervousness... You know me.. P.E. was never my forte.. Never was, and perhaps never will... And although I was certain some classmates of mine were pointing and laughing at my blunders, at least I am able to breathe in a rather more relaxed and unheavy manner...

I sometimes find myself very eccentric... What others find easy, I dread the most... I mean, come on... When did you ever hear a person who grew nervous of P.E.??

Still, the object of this post is to thank God.. Because I daresay God destined me to have this wondeful professor.. I know, if I were in some other class, handled by some other professor, I would have failed dismally... My dreams would be shattered... Everything I toil for would be lost... But I am here... BVC 19, handled by Prof Cruz.. Chances of getting volleyball was one in ten perhaps, of getting in this section perhaps one in six, and of getting Prof. Cruz as professor was one in five.... Statistics would tell us my chances were one in 300.... This is serendipity.... No... this is a miracle....

And I really thank God.. Honestly.. Sincerely... From my heart... Without His blessings I know I could have never survived this ordeal... And I humbly thank HIM for bestowing upon me such gifts, such beauty.... ^_^

Thanks be to God...


On another note, I am very pleased with other things as well... Firefox seems very very effective as I have just installed it..... It's working fine, really, and I think I'm sticking to this until another more effective browser pops up in the future...

I'm very eager to learn a lot of things... Suddenly, the urge to gorge in some stuff has become my motto for the last few days... Let's just say I want to:
1. learn to design and create a web site
2. learn to make an interactive game (however simple it may be)
3. learn FLASH

Of course, I daresay these would be put aside to.. I mean, what happened to my "What to Do list for the first two years of college"?? Nothing!!! I could barely meditate, I have never engaged in a sport, I have not learned to play an instrument... Nothing... (Sighs)

Anyways, gotta review for my test in English tomorrow.. God bless you all... Thanks be to God.. ^_^