Monday, August 29, 2005

More Changes

I've been feeling quite insane lately... Probably because there has been much strenuous work lately... Much to my chagrin, I admit I'm partially jealous at how my lasallian friends are having a two-week term break while we thomasians are given queen-sized assignments and king-sized projects... As of yet, there's still the seminar for values where I'm acting as leader on the documentation division; the theology oral report two weeks from now (the written report was submitted yesterday and was given a tentative grade of 90+, thank goodness ^_^); and there's the newest addition in Phist where we'll make a game show based on the format of Street Smarts.. Of course, there's still the undying english homeworks, the drawing plates and the chem lab prelabs... Of course, P.E. is still impending upon me as always... My gosh, I can't tell you how nervous I am that I may not make it to the dean's list just because of a minor subject that I have not, nor I think will I ever, like..

Still, there's been a lot to be thankful for.. My "furioku" has increased considerably and I could safely say that I have learned to handle pressures better than when I was in highschool... I have gained some friends too, as I have updated last week, and have felt more confident and secure over the last few days...

I have given my PC major add-ons too... I've installed Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages for my learning and reading pleasure... I can't tell you how hard it is to search for a chinese mp3 over limewire without the language pack... Thank goodness downloading is easier now.. ^_^

Being the music geek that I am, I have also installed Music Match, which by far, has been very impressive... It's a cd player- ripper and burner all in one... Of course, the burner is not really as fast; but what I really liked about it was the ripper which is plainly awesome.. It's efficient.. Very efficient.. It also enables me to manage my music library with ease... Over all, a very great tool for any music lover to have.. ( I sound like an advertiser don't I??)

I'm also intending to use Mozilla sometime soon... I have to say I'm very impressed with its features..

Still I think I contracted a virus somewhere when I opened that blasted file attachment e mail.. I never really got to save the attachment to my PC, but I went as far as the "This file may contain malicious blah blah DO YOU WANT TO SAVE?" dialogue box... That's when my antivirus warned me that I had a virus but when I scanned the PC(three times), it came off clean... Wonder what the heck happened...

On a slightly mushier note, I've been finding myself listening to this chinese love song lately... The lyrics are posted below... I don't know... It's just so cute and I definitely love it.. BUT, I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH ANYONE.. No no no.... Too busy for that... (Owsss????) Hehehe... Maybe not too busy for it, but I'm not ready just yet.. Besides, I'll probably love and lose all over again... Yeah, that's part of loving, but I would rather get hurt while loving someone who I know would love me someday, instead of getting hurt over nothing ... Hrmmm... Something's wrong here, why am I talking about this????

Well, before I talk about love again, I'll end this now...

Goodluck to us all and God bless us.. ^_^