Monday, March 27, 2006

Disappointments Part II

Dang, could you believe that there is actaully a sequel to one of my previous posts??? Dammit! Nobody imagined something like this would happen; and nobody liked it either..

As anticipated, all our trigo grades fell by at least .25.. Note: ALL, which means that nobody scored anything higher than 1.5,... Dammit.. Of course, everybody kinda expected that, so although it was a blow to all of us, we merely flinched from it, if you will.. Our section suffered some casualties yet again, two, in fact, which is so damn annoying at that.. This was merely an appetizer though..

Since I really don't want to go through five hours of poor time usage (what was the word for it?? it was a spelling word back in my days at cksc... getting old) I'll fast forward everything to 2:30 pm..

When our very "dear" professor finally arrived for our consultation, (he is an hour and a half late, by the way), everyone kinda anticipated a grade of 2, maybe a bit of 2.25, or at the very least, 2.5.. In fact, we, that is to say, my fellow male classmates, even had a little bet.. Since it was a pretty much known fact that our professor is a "pedophile", and a bit (hrmm, do i understate it??) of a maniac, we bet that our girl classmates would get a score of at least 1.5, while we guys would get at least 2.5.. Well, at least that was what we expected, since our scores (in our drawing plates) toggled between 3 and 4, which is basically equivalent to 2, and 2.5 in the five point system... Guess what?? We were way off..

Way way off...

By how much you ask? If you were to tell me 75% of the class would score 3 in the final grade, I would have initially told you you were insane.. But would you know it? I would actually be eating my words by now and tell everyone how great of a seer you are...

Yeah you read it right.. 75% of the class scored 3.. One guy scored 1.75, a few scored 2.5 ( I think 4 ), another four scored 2.75, another four failed and 34 of the class scored 3... Including me..

Dammit! My DL-ship!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... As in I wanted to choke him on the spot... Dammit, dammit dammit.. So annoying.. I can't stress this enough.. But it's just that nobody could actually believe it.. All of us had our mouths open for at least a whole minute... Some went ballistic, some cried, some cursed, some just kept silent.. But one thing was unanimous: we were all disappointed.. I mean, sheters... Would you expect that?? And from what other sections who were likewise handled by him, he also gave similar marks to them.. Talk about merciless...

Of course, on a lighter note, I passed my theo (I always get nervous over the slightest things, guess I'm a catastrophiser), and nobody seemed to have failed in it, but dang... Brutal.... No other word for that..

Then, there's this Mam Callangan that I talked about last time who was one of the most irresponsible professors of all, remember her?? Annoyingly, she announced that her consultaion was supposed to be held today, 3 pm, just right after our drawing consultation.. Guess what?? BINGO: NO SHOW AGAIN.. Dammit.. I would have understood why she no-showed last Friday, but today??? IMO, she shouldn't have announced it if she had other commitments.. I mean, she could have postponed our consultation til next time if she had to attend to something and we would have understood.. But what does she do?? She has a deceased relative (bless his or her soul) in whose rites she probably has to attend to, and yet she declares a consultation period, and no shows it????? Who does she think she is playing with us like that??!! Dammit!! Then she announces our consultation will be tomorrow 2pm??? Dammit I'm not going to attend her freaking consultation.. For all we know, she'll no-show it for the third time..

By the way, to Sze, I've asked around and nobody seems to know of any summer thingy you talked to me about earlier... You sure it's this summer?? What I know is that it was already held a few months ago.... Try to ask ICS guys like Jerick, maybe he knows something I don't... Best of luck to you..

Oh well, I'm too pooped to type anything more.. Hope all you guys have a better fate than I did, better grades and all that.. Also hope you could retain your DL ship.. I swear I'll demolish second year's calculus, which weighs a heavy 5 units, and physics... Darn..

Til here. God bless y'all ^_^ Have a pleasant night everyone.. ^_^