Sunday, March 26, 2006

Quick Update

Yeah I know I shouldn't be here, but I am.. Guess my nervousness is getting the better of me again.. Won't be staying for long though, cos we have to go some place from what I've heard.. Oh well, tara-ra-boom-de-yay I suppose..

Seems I forgot to inform others (namely Mon and Jackie) about my update.. Dang getting too old.. Oh well, I'll post in in their cbox the next time.. I can't seem to post anything at home.. Odd..

Amd, I seem to remember replying to Winnie over my cbox but shockingly it's not there anymore... Hrmm.. So to Winnie, I'm not really sure with the date, but from what I've heard from the last meeting I attended, it will take place near the end of April, way after your finals so don't worry... Of course that tidbit of 411 was ages ago, like February + ?? A lot of meetings were held this March which I didn't attend, so don't be surprised if my margin is a tad outdated..

Oh well, I'm too nervous to type anything more... Good luck to Lasallians and Benildeans, or at least in advance... Not too sure when their finals are but I'm pretty positive it's within the next two weeks..

God bless us all.. (Dang I really hope my grades in theo and drawing are good... I'm really looking forward to Cavite... Keeping my fingers crossed)

Til here.. VIVA SANTO TOMAS..