Saturday, June 10, 2006

Back to School

Nasasabik sa unang araw ng eskwela..

Oh puh-leez...

Taas kamay with confidence lets do the first day high!!

Sigh... Could you believe how many of my classmates are forwarding that to me?!! It's not that I hate it, heck I sorta like Kamikaze altogether, but how could people be so sarcastic?? Factoid 101: Nobody really likes start of school... Well fine, only 98% apply... Still, I'd suppose most of us would rather take it easier on home... I mean, who would kick summer out of the way for sleepless nights right??

Sigh... Being childish again, I suppose.. It's not that I don't like classes altogether... But come on, there's a lot of things I'd be missing, i.e. lengthier sleeps, late night texting, surfing the whole afternoon, toying with cryptograms, bulagaan, L.o.t.C.H, gundam seed destiny.... the list goes on... And to trade all that for sepak takraw every Thursday afternoon???? Sigh..

Sigh.. It's merely 3 more days, 9 hours, 37 minutes and 22 seconds as I type this down, and counting of course.. Factoid 102: Or we may say there's only a day and a half left for me to linger on since I'm not really going to stay up all night, and we might as well ditch the hours I'm gonna spend "hibernating"..

And some bad news, I currently don't have YM on my PC.. Well it's not that I don't want to install it for fear of blah and blah.. On the contrary, I've been bolder than ever before as far as visiting websites is concerned, thanks to the application I've once talked about.. But everytime I try to install YM, some problem with the registry occurs that causes the system32 folder to appear everytime I log in.. so I don't think I'll have it anytime soon, although I would definitely try to install it every once so often.. Factoid 103: I miss chatting to my friends, and I definitely want to keep in touch to know what's going on in their lives..

Oh well, guess I'd have to cut this short as I'd like to spend the last minutes of my life on earth (wha???) doing something I love... Sleeping! Heheh.. And for the last factoid, which is 104, I do love blogging, it's just that it would have been better if I was like talking to someone else rather than just.... typing it away?? I mean, if anything else it just feels like talking to yourself, ain't it?? Don't get me wrong, I mean no offense...Whatever... I find it hard to explain myself nowadays..

So til here I suppose.. Expect more of me next week, same time same place... If fate smiles down on me, I'd have YM installed and running by this month..

God bless everyone.. Here's hoping for a beautiful headstart for school this week, and an even better start for my "beloved" sepak sessions..

Cheers everyone!! ^_^