Monday, June 05, 2006

Change of Plans

Well, in my previous post, I announced that I'd be cutting my online trips quite flatly... Seems that I really don't have to do that now.. Heheh..

Well, the guy who reformatted my PC suggested to install a program that would block most, if not all virus and spywares and bugs, (or at least so he claims).. Well, I've agreed to and I've put it to the test quite frankly and it actually works (so far at least).. No slowdowns, no performance change or anything of the sort.. It's still as fast as ever, so I think it's quite effective... So here I am, to take my word back and eat it... Well at least on the bright side, I'd be able to blog and chat occassionally...

And yes, occassionally is equals twice per week at the most, maybe once a week, or maybe even once every two weeks.. My sched disallows me to quite frankly, specially P.E. And would you want to duess what I have for P.E.?? SEPAK FREAKING TAKRAW.. Dammit.. No football, no handball, no table tennis, just that, folk dance, and social dance... Like one could imagine the blobby mass I am to dance the waltz or manila swing or pandanggo sa ilaw... So I'm stuck.. Damn.. And I do believe that if I do not want to have a grade lower than 2, I'd have to work overtime on this.. Oh well, at least I could still blog once in a while as opposed to not blogging or chatting at all..

So here we are, I could choose to rant about it, but it would just show what a bitter git I am, so I won't.. Besides, seeing it's so close to dinner time, I'd really have to cut this short anyways since I'm preparing dinner.. Wonder what I'll prepare.. Guess chili shrimp will do, won't it?? Hehehe. Til here everyone.. Cheers..