Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Burst of Inspiration

Damn, I feel so inspired.. Hehehe... I kinda wonder why though, since I've been through the lowest of pits just yesterday.. Oh well, here I actually am thinking of a new essay and a new poem to write... I already have the themes, hope my muses are with me right now... Heheh guess that's it.. You could expect an essay by Thursday, and a poem by next week.. Have to make it as perfect as possible since I rarely write these sort of things nowadays.. Be seeing all of you soon. Godbless us all ^_^

P.S.
To Jackie, hello rin poh ^_^ Pasensya na kung di ko natag sa board mo na nag-update na ko.. Lage ko rin kase nakakalimutan, tsaka hindi ako makatag dito sa bahay.. Miss you more than words can say, hehe kase ikaw na lang ata di ko pa nakikita for the past year (and hindi natetext at that).. I really hope magkita tayo sa reunion.. ^_^ God bless you, and goodluck sa finals ^_^

To Winnie, nabasa mo na ba rep ko?? It's somewhere down there in my post, but tulad nga ng sinabi ko, I can't tag over my board (in fact sa lahat ng boards) so pinost ko na lang reply ko.. Just to reiterate it, hindi ko sure kung anong date, what I know is that it's set at the end of April kaya surely lahat tayo makakaatend. Likewise, goodluck din sa finals ^_^