Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Twist of Fate

We're gonna have a good time tonight...

WOHOOOOO!! I don't believe anything could actually puncture my ecstatic mood today..

Let's celebrate, all night..

Wanna know why?

Ceeee-le-brate good times come on!! Ta na na nat nat nat na na YAHOO!!

Ahahah.. I'm sorry if I was acting like an overgrown baboon.. But honestly now... Wouldn't you act like this if your "grounded status"/"semi-ban" was finally lifted??? Really now.. That's nothing short of fantabulous, if I may say so myself. ^_^

Which means I'd be able to go to tomorrow's final game, pitting my beloved Xerxes against Quasars... and that I'd be able to meet some of my most beloved friends.. ^_^ Too bad we won't be in full attendance, and that some of my other friends like Winnie (and most presumably Sze) won't be there.. Oh well, there's always a next time (that next time being only a short 2-3 weeks away).. And (this goes specifically to Sze) no, I'm not complaining (or making reklamo).. It's just that I'd love to see you guys around sooner rather than later... ^_^

And of course, as some of my friends may have obviously noticed, I'm again able to tag in everyone's boards.. (This was after I had my pc reformatted..) Adding to that, I was also able to have my YM back and running, so I'm probably going to quit aeRO all together and spend more time chatting with my friends.. (Aww)

Now as far as other things go, I managed to shave a decent inch from my overgrowing belly, which is a huge success for me since I'm just a few days into my fitness mania (about 2 days short of a week, if memory serves me correct- WAHH IRON CHEFS)

Speaking of IRON CHEFS, I would like to greet my beloved friend, Rene Pinera, a very very happy birthday!! ^_^ Why Iron Chef?? Hahaha it's a long story.. Basta, my heartfelt greetings to Iron Chef Japan RENEsaburo Michiba ;)

What else what else?? Hrmm seems I've mentioned all that I wanted to say, so I'd cut my rant a bit shorter. ^_^

Til here I suppose.. Ciao and God bless everyone!! ^_^

GO XERXES GO! = p