Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Fulfilled

College is very very different from high school... I know things would really change from now on... I can't afford mistakes, and I can't let anything get into me... No infatuations, no teacher grudges, no distractions, no nothing... Maybe I'm just too obssessed with college. But after all, I can't blame myself... I want to be the best... I don't want to feel that sense of emptiness I felt in highschool graduation when I graduated with nothing... I want to top this one.... I want to make this hurdle perfect so I wouldn't have regrets.. After all, I am striving so that I could work abroad, and leave this stinking country where improvement is a mere word with no meaning at all..

Some say I expect too much from myself, and that is the reason why when I fail to get something, I am utterly broken and shattered... But I know.. I just know, that there must be something else inside me.. just waiting to be honed.. and finally unleashed.. And until that certain moment comes.. there is no way for me to feel fulfilled...

And that is why I must persevere.....

...... to be all that I can be......

...... and to feel..

....for once in my life....

fulfilled........

--- R.I.P.---
Goodluck to you, Dex!!! You can do it!!!